ARO 1-1/2” metallic diaphragm pumps achieve flow rates of up to 123.1 GPM (465.9 LPM) and offer a wide array of material and porting configurations. These pumps are often used for transfer, filling, recirculation and batching in Paint, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical markets.
- EXPert & Compact Series Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps – Catalog
- Long-Life PTFE Diaphragm Pump Flyer
- PX15X-XXX-XXX-AXXX Operator’s Manual
- PD15X-XXX-XXX AND PE15X-XXX-XXX Sales and Engineering Data
- The Ultimate in heavy duty pump design.
- The new EXP is 20 – 40% more efficient than our competitors.
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Broad range in materials of construction for optimum fluid compatibility
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66084-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67237 Diaphragm Failure Detection Kit
- 67350 Cycle Counter Kit
- 67174-15 Screened Inlet Adapter Kit
- 637389 Air Section Service Kit
- 637375-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- LongLife PTFE
- Medical Grade Santoprene
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer
- Maximum Flow gpm (lpm): 123 (465)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure psi (bar): 120 (8.3)
- Fluid Ports Inlet/Outlet (bsp): 1-1/2 – 11-1/2 NPTF Rp1-1/2(1-1/2 -11 BSP) (Side or Center) 1-1/2 ANSI/DIN (SS only/Center)
- Material of Construction: Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®
- Maximum Solids in (mm): 1/4 (6.4)
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift ft (m): 14 (4.2)
- Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.