ARO EXP Series diaphragm pumps now include new 3” non-metallic models available in polypropylene or PVDF. The NEW 3” non-metallic models are reliable, efficient and offer a lower Total Cost of Ownership that has made ARO a leading brand in the pumping industry. With flow rates up to 285 gpm (1,079 lpm) our 3” non-metallic models can meet or exceed your application requirements.
Long-Life PTFE Diaphragms also available.
3″ Non-Metallic Pump Features
- Efficient transfer leveraging EXP air motor design
- Faster transfer, 55% more flow than ARO EXP 2” Non-Metallic models
- EXP Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Best TCO of all major competitive models tested
- EXP Reliability Lube free patented differential valve both on major air valve and SimulShift (Pilot Valve) provides reliable worry free operation
- EXP Serviceability Modular construction, reduced parts count and simple to use repair kits will minimize repair time and cost
- EXP Control & Monitoring – “Process Ready” Electronic interface capability assures consistent flow rates and pinpoint control. End of stroke feedback (EOS) and leak detection.
- EXP Productivity Maximized flow rates with minimized pulsation and air consumption = Maximum Performance
- 66109 – Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 637369 – Air Motor Service Kit
- 6373447-AA, 637447-GG, 637447-TL, 637447-TT – Fluid Section Service Repair Kit
- End of Stroke Sensors: 97121 – Regular Duty
- Leak Detection: 67237 – Regular Duty
Pump Casing Materials
- LongLife PTFE
- PTFE w/ Santoprene ® backer
- Maximum Flow gpm (lpm): 285 (1,079)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure psi (bar): 120 (8.3)
- Fluid Ports Inlet/Outlet (bsp): 3” DIN (8-Bolt) Flange 3” ANSI (4-Bolt) Flange
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene PVDF
- Maximum Solids in (mm): 3/8 (9.5)
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift ft (m): 20.5 (6.3)