Part of our Compact Series of pumps our 3/4” metallic pumps feature big performance in a small package. They achieve flow rates up to 14.8 GPM (56 LPM) and offer a wide range of material and porting configurations.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
- EXPert & Compact Series Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps – Catalog
- Long-Life PTFE Diaphragm Pump Flyer
- PX07X-XXX-XXX-AXXX Operator’s Manual
- PD07R-XAS-XXX Sales & Engineering Data
- Designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Install directly onto your 3/4″ application, saving you a fitting and a possible leak point.
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Compact design enables usage in limited space and other versatile locations
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66073-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 637438 Threaded Exhaust Kit
- 93110 Air Motor Muffler
- 76763 Wall Mount Bracket
- 637428 Air Section Service Kit
- 637427-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Material
- LongLife PTFE
- Maximum Flow gpm (lpm): 13.6 (51.5)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure psi (bar): 100 (6.9)
- Fluid Ports Inlet/Outlet (bsp): 3/4 – 14 N.P.T.F.-2 Rp 3/4(3/4-14BSP, parallel)
- Material of Construction: Aluminum
- Maximum Solids in (mm): 3/32 (2.4)
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift ft (m): 15 (4.5)