ARO® Pro Series air operated diaphragm pumps are ideal for general industrial and OEM installation
applications. They can easily pump from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage. Due to their pneumatic motor, they may be used in potentially explosive areas. Most of the ARO® diaphragm pumps are ATEX certified (CE Ex11 2GD X).
- Robust construction with thick walled injection, molded fluid casings and cast iron or aluminum center sections to withstand tough industrial applications.
- Efficiency – Motor design delivers optimum air efficiency
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Multiple porting options for your application needs – Available in Flanged, Threaded, or 3 piece Manifold configurations
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for maintenance and repairs
- 66084-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67079 Flange Connection Kit: converts connection to N.P.T.F. threading configurations
- 66975 Cycle Counter Kit
- 637118-C Air Section Service Kit
- 637165-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- PVDF (Kynar)
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer