Protect Your System From Damage.
Accurately Monitor for Water Hammer And Pressure Spikes And Be Able To React Quickly.
Blacoh’s patented SurgeWave™ Transient Monitoring System solves the need for pipeline operators to detect and record transient pressure events occurring in water, wastewater and petroleum pipelines. The system is unique in that it employs a system of dynamic pressure transducers and digital technology to monitor pipelines for indefinite periods of time. When a transient such as a pressure surge, pressure spike or water hammer event is detected, the system activates a high speed data recorder to record the event 100x/second.
Often, plant operators do not find out about these dangerous abnormalities until much later when it is too late. With this Blacoh SurgeWave™ Transient Monitoring System installed, it will notify designers, engineers, manufacturers and operators immediately within a few minutes of the event. They can assess pipeline performance, pressure, flow, and pump speed and perform the necessary corrections and maintenance.
Unlike conventional data loggers, SurgeWave’s high speed data collection allow operators to detect any anomalies that would’ve otherwise gone undetected with insufficient recordings. Use SurgeWave to prevent pipe fatigue, breakage and cavitation.
Features & Benefits
- High speed data recorder instantly detects and records transient pressures up to 100 times per second
- Capable of capturing positive and negative pressures
- Software, website and mobile app provide graphical analysis of recorded data
- Alert when any pressure transient is detected
- Set the limits of the system’s normal operating pressure
- Receive email alerts if boundaries are exceeded
- Daily summary report of operations