Part of our Compact Series of pumps, our 3/8” pumps feature big performance in a small package. They feature flow rates up to 10.6 GPM (40.1 LPM) and a wide range of material and porting configurations.
- EXPert & Compact Series Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps – Catalog
- Long-Life PTFE Diaphragm Pump Flyer
- PX03P-XXX-XXX-AXXX Operator’s Manual
- A favorite of OEM’s around the world.
- Big delivery in a small package.
- Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance – constructed with polypropylene center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of PVDF, Polypropylene, or Groundable Acetal casing materials
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Center, End, and Dual Inlet / Outlet manifold configurations for your application needs
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Ease of service through modular design
- 66073-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67388 Wall Mount Bracket
- 66975 Cycle Counter Kit
- 637442-X Dual Inlet / Outlet Kits
- 67165-X Cycle Actuation Kit
- 67386 Cycle Sensor Kit
- 637428 Air Section Service Kit
- 637429-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- PVDF (Kynar)
- Groundable Acetal
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer