ARO 1-1/2” non-metallic diaphragm pumps are frequently used in transfer, filling, recirculation and supply in Chemical, Industrial and Water/Wastewater treatment markets. Our 1-1/2” models achieve flow rates of up to 123.1 GPM (465.9 LPM) and also offer a diverse selection of material and porting configurations.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
- EXPert & Compact Series Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps – Catalog
- Long-Life PTFE Diaphragm Pump Flyer
- PX15P-XXX-XXX-AXXX Operator’s Manual
- 1-1/2″ Conductive Non-Metallic Diaphragm Pump Sales and Engineering Data
- PD15X-XXX-XXX, PE15X-XXX-XXX – Diaphragm Pump Sales & Engineering Data
- The Ultimate in chemical resistant pump design.
- Best ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ in the industry.
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Broad range in materials of construction for optimum fluid compatibility
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling and ribless design to eliminate cracking
- Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66084-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67237 Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD)
- 67350 Cycle Counter Kit
- 67341-E15N Flange Connection Kit (side flange)
- 67341-C15N Flange Connection Kit (center flange)
- 637389 Air Section Service Kit
- 637391-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- PVDF (Kynar)
- LongLife PTFE
- Medical Grade Santoprene
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer
- Maximum Flow gpm (lpm): 123 (465)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure psi (bar): 120 (8.3)
- Fluid Ports Inlet/Outlet (bsp): 1-1/2” ANSI/DIN Flange (Side or Center)
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene, PVDF, Conductive, Polypropylene
- Maximum Solids in (mm): 1/4 (6.4)
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift ft (m): 14 (4.2)