ARO EXP 3” metallic diaphragm pumps achieve flow rates of up to 275 GPM (1040.9 LPM) and offer a wide array of material and porting configurations. These pumps are often used for transfer, filling, recirculation and batching in Ceramic, Paint, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical markets.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
- EXPert & Compact Series Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps – Catalog
- Long-Life PTFE Diaphragm Pump Flyer
- PX30R-XXX-XXX-CXXX Operator’s Manual
- PX30X-XXX-XXX-CXXX Operator’s Manual
- 3″ Metallic Diaphragm Pump Sales and Engineering Data
- The Ultimate in heavy duty pump design.
- Up to 4 times the life of traditional diaphragm pumps due to the EXP’s new convoluted diaphragm design.
- Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
- Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Broad range in materials of construction for optimum fluid compatibility
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66109 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67237 Diaphragm Failure Detection Kit
- 67350-1 Cycle Counter Kit
- 67263 Continuous-Duty Muffler
- 67174-30 Screen Inlet Adapter Kit
- 637369 Air Section Service Kit for PX30R
- 637421 Air Section Service Kit for PX30A and PX30S
- 637303-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Long Life PTFE
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer
- Maximum Flow gpm (lpm): 275 (1,041)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure psi (bar): 120 (8.3)
- Fluid Ports Inlet/Outlet (bsp): 3” NPTF Rp3(3-11 BSP) (Center) 3” ANSI/DIN Flange
- Material of Construction: PX30X-XXX-XXX-C: Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy® PX30X-FSP-XXX-C: Stainless steel and Hastelloy, ANSI/DIN Combination
- Maximum Solids in (mm): 3/8 (9.5)
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift ft (m): 14 (4.2)